The Warehouse is a new building added in the latest update (version 1.2.52). Its purpose is to store objects and exchange them for Honor Badges. You can also exchange Merits, a new currency earned in the Hero Expedition feature of the Arena, for 12 random rewards.
When clicking on the building you can either click on “Warehouse” which has three tabs for storing and selling items, or you can click “Trade Merits”.
- Warehouse is also known as the “Commodity House“
- This building unlocks at Town Hall Level 3
- Warehouse cannot be upgraded
- You can find Warehouse in “Shop” to build it and start exchanging merits.
Clicking the Warehouse shows you 3 important Icons. These Icons serves as tabs upon entering to warehouse to trade items. These Icons are Info, Enter and Trade Merits.
Here are the details of the 3 Icon tabs:
- Info – Shows the details of the Warehouse and what you can trade inside.
- Enter – is the gateway to go inside the warehouse or the commodity house where you can see options of items to trade with merits and items to get.
- Trade Merits – is the lists of available items which you can trade merits for.
In this tab you can see all of the objects of yours that can be sold in exchange for honor badges. This can be for example EXP Books. One green EXP Book exchanges for 25 HB, blue EXP Book exchanges for 120 HB, while purple book exchanges for 400 HB. Other numbers and exchangeable objects are not known yet. You have the option to sell them for HB or use them up by clicking “proceed”. This will bring you to the Tactics Academy in the Heroes Altar.
This tab shows all the objects that can be sold for HB but can also be consumed. Only EXP Books are displayed here.
It is not yet known what you can do in this tab.
Here you can exchange your Merits that are earned in the feature “Hero Expedition” for rewards. Every day there will be 12 rewards. They are random and refreshes daily at 21:00 server time. You can also reroll them for 100 Gems. But you can only re-roll 10 times, then you have to wait until the server refreshes.
The list displayed below might be incomplete. The Packs come in the colors green (first pack), blue (second pack) and purple (third pack). The purple pack includes the most rewards but is also the most expensive, while the green pack is the cheapest and grants the least rewards.
|Reward Name||Reward Content||Quantity||Price||Unit cost (Sell item)|
|Tome I||Gives 1,000 EXP to a Hero.||10||600 Merits||25 HB|
|Tome II||Gives 5,000 EXP to a Hero.||4||1120 Merits||120 HB|
|Tome III||Gives 20,000 EXP to a Hero.||2||2000 Merits||400 HB|
|Mana Pack I||10000 mana||3||84 Merits|
|Mana Pack II||50000 mana||2||250 Merits|
|Mana Pack III||300000 mana||1||675 Merits|
|Gold Pack I||Grants 10,000 Gold.||3||84 Merits|
|Gold Pack II||Grants 50,000 Gold.||2||250 Merits|
|Gold Pack III||Grants 300,000 Gold.||1||675 Merits|
|Shard Pack I||Grants 10 shards||1||55 Merits|
|Shard Pack II||Grants 50 shards||1||250 Merits|
|Shard Pack III||Grants 200 shards||1||900 Merits|
|Honor Badge Pack I||Grants 100 Honor Badges.||1||42 Merits|
|Honor Badge Pack II||Grants 500 Honor Badges.||1||180 Merits|
|Honor Badge Pack III||Grants 2000 Honor Badges.||1||630 Merits|
|EXP Pack I||Grants 10 Tome I.||1||500 Merits|
|EXP Pack II||Grants 10 Tome I and 6 Tome II.||1||1900 Merits|
|EXP Pack III||Grants 10 Tome 1, 6 Tome II and 3 Tome III.||1||4500 Merits|
|Slime Essence||Gives 100 Skill EXP when consumed.||10||550 Merits|
|Crystal Ooze Essence||Gives 600 Skill EXP when consumed.||2||600 Merits|
|Gelatinous Champion Essence||Gives 3,000 Skill EXP when consumed.||1||1500 Merits|
|Sacrifice Hero Card||Randomly grants some Slime Essence||1||3200 Merits|
|Hero Card||Hires 1 random Hero.||1||72 Merits||3 Shards|
|Elite Hero Card||Hires 1 random Elite Hero.||1||300 Merits|
|Legendary Hero Card||Hires 1 random Legendary Hero. (Can’t be used to hire Minotaur Chieftain, Spirit Mage, or Moltanica.)||1||13000 Merits||20 Shards|
|Dungeon Entry Card||Increases Dungeon Entries to maximum.||1||250 Merits|
|Talent Refresh Card||Refresh a Hero’s Talent once for free.||1||300 Merits||500 HB|
|Monster Pass||Increases Here Be Monsters Entries by 1.||1||4500 Merits|
|Trial Entry Card||Increases Hero Trials Entries by 1.||1||1000 Merits|
|Quest Completion Card||Increases Quest auto-completes by 3.||1||1000 Merits|
|Quest Refresh Card||Immediately resets the Quest cooldown time.||1||5000 Merits||32000 Gold|
|Hero Slot Card||Unlocks 1 Heroes Altar slot. (Can’t be used to unlock slots beyond the maximum number.)||1||250 Merits|
Information about the Items:
Most items are used from within the Warehouse but a few items are more unique in their uses
- Talent Refresh Card: Usually when Re-rolling Heroes Talents, the button would indicate the Gem cost. When you have this card, the button will instead read “Re-Roll” with the amount of cards you have in brackets. You can own up to 50 Talent Refresh Cards.
- Dungeon Entry Card: Used in Dungeons. Tap it to increase Dungeon Entries to maximum.
- Quest Completion Card: Used at the Quest Board. When you’ve used up your chances to instantly complete quests, a ‘+’ button will appear. Tap it to use a Quest Completion Card and restore your quest completion chances.
- Quest Refresh Card: When on cooldown after completing a set of Quests, the ‘OK’ button on the cooldown prompt will change to a refresh button. “Use Quest Refresh Card to immediately begin the next set of quests? (x left)”
- Hero Slot Card: Usually when unlocking Hero Slots at the Heroes Altar, the button below would indicate the Gem Cost. When you have this card, the button will instead have the text “Unlock (amount)”.