The Mana Vault is a storage building that stores the Mana resource. Leveling the Mana Vault up will increase storage space and HP
When you click the Mana Vault, 2 Icons are showing up. These Icons are Info and Level Up.
Here are the details of icons:
- Info – gives details about the Mana Vault information.
- Level Up – is an option to upgrade your Mana Vault in certain levels and the amount of mana it can hold.
- Collect – is to collect gold produced by the generating time of Mana Vault.
There are another Icons which you will find once you Level Up your Mana Vault. These are the Cancel Icon and the Finish Icon. The details for Cancel and Finish Icons are as follows.
- Cancel – if you want to cancel your Level Up process, you can do so by hitting this icon. It will notify you that you can only retrieve 50% of the amount you spend for the Level Up you have made.
- Finish – is an icon where Gems are involved. If you want to finish instantly certain Level Up you have made, you can do so by spending the amount of gems shown on the top of the Finish Icon. Red number means that your gems stock is insufficient.
|Level||Storage||Hitpoints||Level Up Cost (Gold)||Level Up Time||Might|
|Tier (Level)||1 (1)||2 (2)||3 (3)||4 (4-5)||5 (6-7)|
|Tier (Level)||6 (8-9)||7 (10-11)||8 (12-14)||9 (15-17)||10 (18-20)|