The Gold Mine is a resource building that produces Gold, which is collected in the mine itself. To deposit the produced gold into your Gold Vaults, simply tap on your Gold Mine. Leveling the Gold Mine up will increase production, storage space, and HP.
When you click the Gold Mine, 3 Icons are showing up. These Icons are Info Level Up and Collect.
Here are the details of icons:
- Info – gives details about the Gold Mine information.
- Level Up – is an option to upgrade your Gold Mine in certain levels and the amount of gold it can produce.
- Collect – is to collect gold produced by the generating time of Gold Mine.
There are another Icons which you will find once you Level Up your Gold Mine. These are the Cancel Icon and the Finish Icon. The details for Cancel and Finish Icons are as follows.
- Cancel – if you want to cancel your Level Up process, you can do so by hitting this icon. It will notify you that you can only retrieve 50% of the amount you spend for the Level Up you have made.
- Finish – is an icon where Gems are involved. If you want to finish instantly certain Level Up you have made, you can do so by spending the amount of gems shown on the top of the Finish Icon. Red number means that your gems stock is insufficient.
|Level||Storage||Production per Hour||Time To Fill||Hitpoints||Level Up Cost (Mana)||Level Up Time||Might|
|Tier (Level)||1 (1)||2 (2)||3 (3)||4 (4-5)||5 (6-7)|
|Tier (Level)||6 (8-9)||7 (10-11)||8 (12-14)||9 (15-17)||10 (18-20)|